SDR based Signal Analyzer & Generator
RF Signal Analyzer - Generator
Ideal For Education Institute
Best in-class Spectrum analyzer cum Signal generator with Real-time Video transmission system, Pocket friendly yet powerful
EMC/EMI pre-compliance and troubleshooting
EMC and EMI seem to be those necessary evils that must be overcome prior to marketing commercial or consumer electronic products, as well as military and aerospace equipment.
Calibration of DUTs
Calibration helps keep your world up, running and safe. Though most never realize it, thousands of calibrations are quietly conducted every day around the world for your benefit.
RF front end with an operating frequency range of 70 MHz to 6 GHz and an FPGA based System on Module (SoM) as the signal processing back end.
The Signal generator (SG) option allows sinusoidal signal generation in the frequency range of 70 MHz to 6 GHz
Real-Time Video Streaming
The Real-Time Video Transmission System (G-RT-VTS) can transmit and receive HD videos in Real-Time, and increase performance using techniques like Beam-forming and Direction Finding.
- Wide Frequency Range: 70 MHz to 6 GHz
- 2 Transmitters and 2 Receivers
- Multi-Mode Spectrum analysis
- 20 dB Rx Pre-Amplifier, 30 dB Attenuators and Pre-selection filters.
- 20 dB Tx Power Amplifier.
- 60 MSPS IQ capture and streaming
- Interactive GUI for faster measurements
- Automatic Attenuation for uninterrupted smooth EMI measurements
- Python/C API based APIs for custom automation
- In-built GPS and Accelerometer
- Real-time bandwidth up to 42.5 MHz
- ±1 dB absolute amplitude accuracy up to 6 GHz
- Real time spectral analysis of with Multi GHz/second sweep rate: 6 GHz sweep with 20 kHz RBW in < 800 ms
- Spurious free dynamic range of 60 dB.
- Displayed average noise level: –110 dBm/Hz at 2.45 GHz with Pre-Amplifier On
- Phase noise: –70 dBc/Hz at 2.45 GHz 10 kHz offset
RF Signal Analyzer, Generator & Real-time Video Transmission System
Infinity Radar’s handheld and portable based on SDR (Software Defined Radio), which supports wide-band real-time spectrum analysis up to 6 GHz and simultaneous signal generation (in Opt. SG and Opt. RT-VTS). The state-of-the-art design enables such a robust system to be housed in a small form factor while being powered from a battery source (5V, 2A) e.g., a power bank.
The system mainly consists of an RF front end with an operating frequency range of 70 MHz to 6 GHz and an FPGA based System on Module (SoM) as the signal processing back end. While the in-house designed RF front end has excellent fidelity over the entire frequency range, the FPGA SoM, on the other hand, implements the various custom-developed IPs which facilitate very fast wide-band spectrum analysis, signal generation, adaptive jammer and video transmission.