// Infinity RADAR's
RADAR Simulator - X200RTS
Training Target Simulator
DRFM - based electronic attack training solutions.
Radar Test Simulator
DRFM can store and duplicate sampling signals with high fidelity.
ECCM Effectiveness Verification
Demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed radar signaling strategy.
Radar ECM Vulnerability
Reducing the vulnerability of friendly radar systems.
RF capture for Analysis
Digitally capturing and Testing the radar in a closed loop.
Supporting L,S,C,X band and other band
Support Multiple band at single place for testing and verification.
State of Art RADAR Simulator - X200RTS Feature
- Ruggedized for UAVs, Fighter Jets, and Pods
- 400MHz Bandwidth
- Supporting L, S,C, X band and other bands
- Airborne Version is Very small size 177 x 101 x 122 mm^3
- Ground Version is 4U drawer.
- Light weight – under 7Kg
- Fully integrated including DRFM and RF/IF up/down converters
- Simulation of - Target Size Moving target speed and direction
- Simulation of distance varying from 15m to 500Km
- Up to 4 moving targets simultaneously in real time Control s/w for menu-based EMC training
- Full remote control via Ethernet 10/100, USB, RS232
// Introduction tO RADAR Simulator - X200RTS
DRFM X 200RTS
INFINITY RADAR uses cutting-edge technology to create a DRFM-based simulator that is smaller than any other available on the market. The X200RTS can be used for a variety of applications, including radar, ECM, and Elint. It is designed for use in airborne systems, like pods and UAVs, as well as ship-borne systems and test ranges. The flexible design and advanced FPGA make it possible for INFINITY RADAR to supply customized variations of the X200RTs in small or large quantities.
// latest case studies
Introduce Our Services
Product development outsourcing is just a tool to achieve business goals. But there is no way to get worthwhile results without cooperation and trust between a client company.
// BUSINESS INDUSTRIES
What We Serve
Trusted partner of Defence organization
Trusted Partner of Naval Application
Trusted partner of Air Borne Applications
Trusted partner of Safe & Smart cities