RADAR Simulator - X200RTS
Training Target Simulator
DRFM - based electronic attack training solutions.
Radar Test Simulator
DRFM can store and duplicate sampling signals with high fidelity.
ECCM Effectiveness Verification
Demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed radar signaling strategy.
Radar ECM Vulnerability
Reducing the vulnerability of friendly radar systems.
RF capture for Analysis
Digitally capturing and Testing the radar in a closed loop.
Supporting L,S,C,X band and other band
Support Multiple band at single place for testing and verification.
State of Art RADAR Simulator - X200RTS Feature
- Ruggedized for UAVs, Fighter Jets, and Pods
- 400MHz Bandwidth
- Supporting L, S,C, X band and other bands
- Airborne Version is Very small size 177 x 101 x 122 mm^3
- Ground Version is 4U drawer.
- Light weight – under 7Kg
- Fully integrated including DRFM and RF/IF up/down converters
- Simulation of - Target Size Moving target speed and direction
- Simulation of distance varying from 15m to 500Km
- Up to 4 moving targets simultaneously in real time Control s/w for menu-based EMC training
- Full remote control via Ethernet 10/100, USB, RS232